Yuncheng Gunlü power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yuncheng Gunlü power station (关铝集团运城关铝热电公司) is a 560-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Jiezhou Town, Yanhu District.
Background on Plant
In May 2017 Shanxi Guanlü Group was permitted to build two 80 MW coal-fired back-up units for the power station, units 3-4.
Construction began in July 2017. Operation is planned for October 2018.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Guanlü Group
- Location: Jiezhou Town, Yanhu District, Yuncheng, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.987796, 110.954242 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 560 MW (Units 1&2: 200 MW, Units 3&4: 80 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Years built: 2008 (Units 1&2), 2019 (Units 3&4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: