Yungang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Yungang District, Datong City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Yungang Coal Mine is operated and owned by Jinneng Coal Mine Group Co., Ltd. (Former name: Datong Coal Mine Group Co., Ltd.) It was put into operation in 1973, with a design capacity of 4.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Jinneng Coal Mine Group Co.,Ltd. (Former name: Datong Coal Mine Group Co.,Ltd.)
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group
- Location: Jiangjiawan Street, Yungang District, Datong City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 40.127811, 113.071427(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.9Mt/a
- Mineable Reserves: 113.28Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(weak-sticky coal), Thermal
- Start Year: 1973