Yuning Cogen Power Station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yuning Cogen Power Station (冀中能源邯郸矿业集团云宁矸石热电) is a retired 100-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Wu'an, Handan, Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Wu'an, Handan, Hebei Province, China.
The 2 x 50 MW subcritical coal plant was commissioned in 2006 and retired in 2020, as part of Hebei province's phase out of older, less efficient coal plants. When operating, the plant used waste coal and was owned by Handan Mining Group.
- Sponsor: Handan Mining Group
- Parent company: Jizhong Energy Group
- Location: Wu'an, Handan, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.7319, 114.1683 (exact)
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 100 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2006, retired 2020)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2006, retired 2020)
Articles and Resources
- 16台机组！2020年河北省火电行业淘汰落后产能目标任务完成情况的公告," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2021/4/23