Yunjialing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yunjialing Coal Mine was completed and put into production on December 28, 1992, with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. After technological transformation, the production capacity was increased to 1.51 million tons per year in 2005.  The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Jizhong Energy Co., Ltd. Handan Yunjialing Coal Mine 
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Gaocun Village, Xitushan Township, Wu'an City, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.733395, 114.163220
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 70.7010 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 6.1050 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 9.5171 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1992