Yuzhkuzbassugol coal mining complex
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Yuzhkuzbassugol coal mining complex is a group of underground coal mines, operated by Raspadskaya Coal Company, a subsidiary of Evraz, producing 10.2 million tonnes per annum, in Novokuznetsk in the Kuzbass coalfield, in the Kemerovo Oblast, Russia.
The mapbelow shows the approximate location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Raspadskaya Coal Company, a subsidiary of Evraz, operates Yuzhkuzbassugol coal mining complex.
- Sponsor: Raspadskaya Coal Company
- Parent Company: Evraz
- Location: Novokuznetsk, Kuzbass region, Russia
- GPS Coordinates: 54.147270, 87.383002 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 10.2million tonnes
- Total Resource: 413.7 MT
- Mineable Reserves: 300 million tonnes
- Coal type: Coking coal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: