ZG Eko-Plus coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The ZG Eko-Plus coal mine is owned and operated by Eko-Plus, producing 0.12 million tonnes per annum in Poland.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
The mine is operated by Eko-Plus.
- Parent Company: Eko-Plus
- Location: Bytom, Radzionków, Poland
- GPS coordinates:50.383611, 18.882674 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Coal reserves: 294.062 million tonnes
- Coal type: Bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine size: 1.88km2
- Mine type:
- Mine depth:
- Production: 0.12 million tonnes per year
- Number of employees: 300
Articles and Resources
- Polish Geological Institute – National Research Institute, accessed June 2021
- Polish Geological Institute, MIDAS, accessed June 2021