ZG Siltech coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
The ZG Siltech coal mine is owned and operated by ZG Siltech, producing 0.086 million tonnes per annum in Poland.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
The mine is owned and operated by ZG Siltech.
- Parent Company: ZG Siltech
- Location: Szydłów, Poland
- GPS coordinates: 50.340201, 18.82413 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Coal reserves: 5.857 million tonnes
- Coal type: Bituminous (Met)
- Mine size: 1.8km2
- Mine type:
- Mine depth:
- Production: 0.086 million tonnes per year
- Number of employees: 119
Articles and Resources
- Polish Geological Institute, MIDAS, accessed June 2021
- Polish Geological Institute – National Research Institute, accessed June 2021