Zahara De Los Atunes–Cordoba Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Zahara De Los Atunes–Cordoba Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Spain.
- Parent company: Enagás
- Length: 236.8 km / 147.1 mi
- Diameter: 1219 mm / 48.0 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): ZaharaDeLosAtunes_Cordoba0, ZaharaDeLosAtunes_Cordoba1, ZaharaDeLosAtunes_Cordoba2
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Enagas. "Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure" (PDF). Enagas.es. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- Spain’s gas demand grows 11.6% in May, driven by industry, Gas to Power Journal, 1 June 2018 (accessed Jan 28, 2021)
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor