Zaporizhia power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Ukraine and coal.|
Zaporizhia (Zaporizhzhya) power station is a 3,655-megawatt (MW) (1,255 MW coal-fired, 2,400 MW gas-fired) power plant in Zaporizhia, Ukraine.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Enerhodar, Zaporizhia, Ukraine.
Background on Plant
Zaporizhia power station was completed in 1972, and is owned by DTEK. It has a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,255 MW. There are also three oil and gas units of 800 MW each.
- Sponsor: DTEK Dneproenergo
- Parent company: DTEK
- Location: Enerhodar , Zaporizhia, Ukraine
- Coordinates: 47.507238, 34.625478 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 2,855 MW
- Gross capacity (mothballed): 800 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: