Zarand Tpph power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Zarand Tpph power station is a 480-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, under construction (as of June 2019) in Kerman Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Zarand, Kerman Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Thermal Power Gen Holding Co.
- Parent company: Tavanir
- Location: Zarand, Kerman Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 30.8166, 56.5729 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 480 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 480 MW (to start 2020)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)