Zeebrugge–Bacton Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Zeebrugge–Bacton Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline running from Belgium to United Kingdom. It is also known as Interconnector.
The pipeline starts in Zeebrugge, Belgium, and runs to Bacton, United Kingdom.
- Parent company:
- Capacity: 25.51 bcm/y / 2467.2 MMcf/d
- Length: 207.9 km / 129.2 mi
- Diameter: 1016 mm / 40.0 in
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2011
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor