Zeebrugge 2 Fluxys power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Zeebrugge 2 Fluxys power station is a 40-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in West Flanders Province, Belgium.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Bruges, West Flanders Province, Belgium.
- Sponsor: Electrabel
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Bruges, West Flanders Province, Belgium
- Coordinates: 51.3518, 3.2087 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 40 MW
Articles and Resources
- Elia "Detailed production park" data set dated July 3, 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) LAXUQCHT4FH58LRZDY46 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Welcome to Fluxys' Zeebrugge LNG Terminal Fluxys, 2014