Zengzifang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zengzifang Coal Mine belongs to Tiefeng Coal Industry Co., Ltd. of Datong Coal Mine Group. It was built in 1962 and put into production in 1972, with a 0.21 million tons/year design production capacity. Expansion and upgrading began in 2008 and was completed in 2011, and the production capacity was increased to 1.2 million tons/year.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
On October 16, 2020, a production accident occurred at the Zengzifang Coal Mine, and one person died. After the accident, the coal mine concealed it and did not report it, and privately dealt with the accident by compensating 2.4 million yuan to his family members.
- Operator: Datong Coal Mine Group Tiefeng Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Zengzifang Coal Mine
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zengzifang Village, Yuanbao Town, Youyu County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.796286, 112.580654
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 148.37 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 89.09 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 7.6 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1972
Articles and resources
- 大同煤矿集团铁峰煤业有限公司增子坊煤矿, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 大同煤矿集团铁峰煤业有限公司增子坊井田扩区采矿权评估报告书, 山西大地评估规划勘测有限公司, December 25, 2011
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西右玉：一起被瞒报的矿难案，监管部门却极力掩饰，谁给了这个“胆”？, 人民报道新闻网, December 7, 2020
- 大同煤矿集团铁峰煤业有限公司2016年公开发行公司债券(第一期)跟踪评级报告(2021), 中诚信国际信用评级有限责任公司, June 25, 2021