Zero Emissions Platform
Zero Emissions Platform is a consortium of European power generation utilities, petroleum companies, equipment suppliers, scientists, academics and several environmental non-government organizations. On its website, ZEP states that the members of the consortium are "united in their support for CO2 Capture and Storage (CCS) as a key technology for combating climate change."
On its website ZERP states that its goals are to:
- "1. Enable CCS as a key technology for combating climate change.
- 2. Make CCS technology commercially viable by 2020 via an EU-backed demonstration programme.
- 3. Accelerate R&D into next-generation CCS technology and its wide deployment post-2020."
Articles and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- "About", Zero Emissions Platform website, accessed December 2009.
- "Old polluting companies push like crazy for CCS", Climate Crashers (blog), Corporate Europe Observatory, December 14, 2009.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|