Zhaiyadi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhaiyadi Coal Mine was built in 2007. On January 23, 2008, the Coal Production License (No. 201423270141) issued by the Shanxi Provincial Coal Industry Department stated a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.75 million tons/year.
On June 21, 2021, a safety accident occurred in the Zhaiyadi Coal Mine, killing one person.
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Zhaiyadi Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Gumpert Industries (HK) Limited
- Location: Xia Luohou Village, Chenjiawan Township, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.363108, 111.020345
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.75 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 49.96 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 23.83 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 13.9071 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000