Zhangji Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhangji Coal Mine (淮南矿业（集团）有限责任公司张集煤矿) is located in Yuezhangji Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province, China, with a production capacity of 12.30 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yuezhangji Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province, China
Coal Mine Background
Zhangji Coal Mine is operated by Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Construction started in July 1996 and it was put into production in November 2001. Its approved production capacity is 12.3 million tons per year, including 7.5 million tons/year for the Central District and 4.8 million tons/year for the second phase project. The second phase of the project started in July 2003 and was put into production in September 2006.
- Sponsor: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd. (82.90%), China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. (8.32%), CCB Financial Asset Investment Co.,Ltd. (2.85%)
- Location: Yuezhangji Town, Fengtai County, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 32.746348,116.515103(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 12.30Mt／a
- Total Resource: 1673.654Mt
- Minable Reserves: 817.393Mt
- Coal Type: bit(gas coal, 1/3 coking coal)
- Mine Size: 71.0883k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 2001
- Source of Financing: