Zhangji power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhangji power station (淮南矿业张集电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location for the plant near Zhangji Coal Mine in Fengtai County.
Background on Project
Zhangji power station is a proposed 2 x 1,000 MW coal plant by Huainan Mining Group for Fengtai district, Huainan Prefecture. The project was listed as a priority project for Anhui province in March 2020, as part of a UHV power hub in the Yangtze River Delta.
- Sponsor: Huainan Mining Group
- Parent company: Huainan Mining Group
- Location: Fengtai district, Huainan Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.747109, 116.511535 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Start year:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "全文|安徽省实施长江三角洲区域一体化发展规划纲要行动计划," 安徽省人民政府, 2020/3/13