Zhangjiajie Sangzhi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhangjiajie Sangzhi power station (广东韶能张家界桑梓电厂) is a retired 120-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the exact location of the plant, in Lifuta Town, Sangzhi County, Zhangjiajie Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
The plant was retired in 2019.
- Sponsor: Guangdong Shaoguan Energy Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Sangzhi County, Zhangjiajie Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.381659, 110.131846 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2019)
- Gross capacity: 120 MW (Units 1 & 2: 60 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2005 (Unit 1), 2009 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: