Zhangjiakou ZTP power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhangjiakou ZTP power station (大唐国际张家口热电公司) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired co-generation power plant in Hebei Province, China.
It is a separate power station from the Zhangjiakou power station.
The undated satellite photo below shows the Zhangjiakou ZTP Power Station in Xujiazhuang Village, Shenjiatun Town.
The two-unit coal plant has a total capacity of 600 MW and was built from 2009-2010. It is a co-generation power plant, supplying heat in winter to the city of Zhangjiakou. The plant is owned by China Datang.
- Sponsor: Datang International Power Generation Co
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Xujiazhuang Village, Shenjiatun Town, Economic Development Zone, Zhangjiakou Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 40.746633, 114.81233 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1&2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: Unit 1: 2009, Unit 2: 2010
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: