Zhangshuanglou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhangshuanglou Coal Mine belongs to Jiangsu Xukuang Energy Co., Ltd. Construction began on January 23, 1971, and was completed and put into operation on December 15, 1986, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. In 2015, the mine’s approved production capacity was 2.1 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
At around 15:00 on April 23, 2010, a safety accident occurred in Zhangshuanglou Coal Mine, and one person was killed.关于张双楼煤矿“4.23”耙装机斗伤人事故的通报, 煤矿安全网, Accessed June 2021</ref>
- Operator: Jiangsu Xukuang Energy Co., Ltd. Zhangshuanglou Coal Mine
- Owner: Xuzhou Coal Mining Group Corp.
- Location: No.56, Anzhou Road, Anguo Town, Pei County, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.807205, 116.836652
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.80 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 183.541 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 81.55 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 37.8623 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1986