Zhangshuanglou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhangshuanglou Coal Mine belongs to Jiangsu Xukuang Energy Co., Ltd. It started construction on January 23, 1971, and was completed and put into operation on December 15, 1986, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. In 2015, the mine’s approved production capacity was 2.1 million tons/year. The approved production capacity in 2019 was 1.8 million tons/year.
At around 15:00 on April 23, 2010, a safety accident occurred in Zhangshuanglou Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Jiangsu Xukuang Energy Co., Ltd. Zhangshuanglou Coal Mine
- Owner: Xuzhou Coal Mining Group Corp.
- Location: No.56, Anzhou Road, Anguo Town, Pei County, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.807205, 116.836652
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.80 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 183.541 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 81.55 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 37.8623 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1986
Articles and resources
- 江苏徐矿能源股份有限公司张双楼煤矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 江苏徐矿能源股份有限公司张双楼煤矿环境报告书, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 江苏省生产煤矿生产能力情况(As of December 31, 2019),国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed June 2021
- 关于张双楼煤矿“4.23”耙装机斗伤人事故的通报, 煤矿安全网, Accessed June 2021
- 徐州矿务集团有限公司2020 年度第一期中期票据募集说明书, 徐州矿务集团有限公司, March 17, 2020
- 徐州矿务集团有限公司 2020 年度跟踪评级报告, 中诚信国际信用评级有限责任公司, July 30, 2020