Zhangzishan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhangzishan Coal Mine is a merged and reorganized mine. The production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year, and the service life is 34.8 years. On September 28, 2018, the mine was officially converted into a production mine.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Zhongyang Zhangzishan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Zhongyang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nance village of Zhangzishan Township, Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.430340, 111.187160
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 99.67 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 58.419 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 9.4301 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007