Zhaogu No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhaogu No.1 Coal Mine is operated by Jiaozuo Coal Group Zhaogu (Xinxiang) Energy Co., Ltd., which is owned by Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd. The mine started to build on June 19, 2005, put into trial production on November 1, 2008, and was completed and put into production on May 10, 2009. The mine has a designed production capacity of 2.4 million tons per year, and the mine’s approved production capacity was 3 million tons per year in 2015. 
- Operator: Jiaozuo Coal Group Zhaogu (Xinxiang) Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Wenzhuang Village, Jitun Town, Hui County, Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.411295, 113.628405(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 338 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 129 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 43.77k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008