Zhaogu No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhaogu No.2 Coal Mine belongs to Jiaozuo Coal Industry (Group) Xinxiang Energy Co., Ltd. The construction was officially started on January 9, 2007, and it was officially completed and put into production on April 23, 2011, with a design production capacity of 1.8 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Jiaozuo Coal Industry (Group) Xinxiang Energy Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Zhaogu Township, Hui County, Xinxiang City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.415665, 113.698172
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 339 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 125.15 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 69.079 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2011