Zhaojiashan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhaojiashan Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Donghui Group Zhaojiashan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It is a resource integration mine. Construction started on May 28, 2011, and the joint trial operation was completed from April to October 2018, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Donghui Group Zhaojiashan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Donghui Coal Coking & Chemicals Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhaojiashan Village, Dongyu Town, Qingxu County, Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.651195, 112.229621
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 95 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 62.75 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager lean coal, Meager coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 6.6392 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018