Zhaoxian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhaoxian Coal Mine (陕西金源招贤矿业有限公司招贤煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Zhaoxian Town of Shaanxi Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 2.4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Lijiagou Village, Zhaoxian Town, Linyou County, Baoji, Shaanxi Province, China
Coal Mine Background
On April 10th 2017, Zhaoxian Coal Mine was approved by the National Energy Bureau, with a designated production capacity of 2.4Mt/year.
Zhaoxian Coal Mine began experimental operation at the end of 2018.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Jinyuan Zhaoxian Mining Co.
- Parent Company: Anhui Wanbei Coal Power Group (40%）, Shengdi Investment and Management Co. ( 30%）， Shaanxi Jinyuan Investment Holding Group (30%）
- Location: Lijiagou Village, Zhaoxian Town, Linyou County, Baoji, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 34.768802,107.627583
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 385.18Mt
- Minable Reserves: 194.14Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal, non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 79.2k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: