Zhaozhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhaozhuang Coal Mine (山西晋煤集团赵庄煤业有限责任公司赵庄煤矿) is located in Cilin Town, Changzi County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 8 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Cilin Town, Changzi County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhaozhuang Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Jinmei Group Zhaozhuang Coal Industry Co. Construction started in September 2004 and completed in early 2006. It passed the acceptance inspection and was put into production in May 2007. The designed production capacity was 6 million tons per year. Zhaozhuang Coal Mine’s 8 million tons/year capacity release project started in October 2008 and put into trial operation in December 2012. In June 2013, the 8 million tons/year capacity release project passed the acceptance and put into production.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Jinmei Group Zhaozhuang Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company:Shanxi Gas Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Cilin Town, Changzi County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.994902,112.887321(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8Mt/a
- Total Resource: 698.06Mt
- Minable Reserves: 331.17Mt
- Coal Type: anthracite, bit(lean coal)
- Mine Size: 144.01k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007
- Total Investment: