Zhenchengdi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Zhenchengdi Town，Gujiao City, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhenchengdi Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Coking Coal Energy Group Co., Ltd.. It was put into operation in 1983.
- Operator: Shanxi Coking Coal Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhenchengdi Town，Gujiao City, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.943084, 112.064366(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.9Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 97.526Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Met
- Mine Size: 23.8k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1983
Articles and resources
- "山西西山煤电股份有限公司镇城底矿", 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- "企业简介",山西焦煤，Accessed August 2021
- "全省生产煤矿生产能力公告",山西省能源局公告，February 9, 2021
- "山西西山煤电股份有限公司2017年面向合格投资者公开发行公司债券（第一期）、（第二期）跟踪评级报告（2020）",中诚信国际，June 18, 2020