Zheneng Liuheng power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zheneng Liuheng power station (浙能中煤舟山煤电公司六横发电厂) is a 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Zhejiang Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Liuheng Town (Liuhengzhen), Putuo District, Zhoushan Prefecture, Zhejiang Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group (56%), ChinaCoal (27%), Other (10%), Liqin Investment Company (7%)
- Location: Liuheng Town (Liuhengzhen), Putuo District, Zhoushan Prefecture, Zhejiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.7593387, 122.1266091 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- In service: 2014
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: