Zhengcun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhengcun Coal Mine belongs to Luoyang Yi'an Mining Co., Ltd. Construction started in September 2005 and was completed and put into production on June 29, 2009, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year.The mine is a coal and gas outburst coal mine.The approved production capacity in 2018 is 1.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Zhengcun Coal Mine of Luoyang Yi'an Mining Co., Ltd. Zhengcun Coal Mine
- Owner: Yima Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhongyue Village, Zhengcun Township, Xin'an County, Luoyang City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.831426, 112.196245
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 157.691 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 90.5033 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 28.7057 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2009