Zhengming Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhengming Coal Mine (山西汾西瑞泰井矿正明煤业有限公司) is located within Zuoquan County of Shanxi Province, China. It is a part of the Wuxia Mining Area of Jindong Coal Base. The production capacity of it is designed to be 2.1 Million tonnes(Mt)/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Longquan Village, Zuoquan County, Jinzhong, Shanxi, China.
Coal Mine Background
In November 2011, Zhengming Coal Mine was approved by the Shanxi Provincial Coal Industry Bureau to develop. However, the construction work came to a halt, in part, because of declining coal market and capital shortage. Until early 2019, the Shanxi Provincial Energy Bureau confirmed the resumption of construction which has begun on January 30th 2019. The construction is expected to complete within 22 months.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Fenxi Ruitai Coal Mine of Zhengming Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Jizhong Energy Group(50%), Shanxi Coking Coal Group(15.16%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(9.19%), Jinzhong Ruiteli Eco-development Co.(17.5%), Shanxi Antai Group(7%), others(1.15%)
- Location: Longquan Village, Zuoquan County, Jinzhong, Shanxi, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.028703,113.356536
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 2.1Mt/year
- Total Resource: 62.28Mt
- Minable Reserves: 31.47Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 5.1558k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: