Zhongling Coal Mine No.1 Shaft
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhongling Coal Mine is operated by Guizhou Zhongling Mining Co., Ltd. It has abundant reserves, good coal quality, and a simple geological structure, which is suitable for large-scale mechanized mining.Zhongling Coal Mine is designed as one mine with two wells, with a production capacity of 3.0 million tons per year, of which No.1 shaft has a designed production capacity of 2.0 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.65 million tons per year.
- Operator: Guizhou Zhongling Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Guizhou Water Mine Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhongling Town, Nayong County, Bijie City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 26.712028, 105.271225
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.65 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 710.43 million tonnes (Zhongling Coal Mine)
- Mineable Reserves: 20.019952 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size:2.023 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2003