Zhongneng Yi'an Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhongneng Yi'an Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Province Fugu County Zhongneng Yi'an Mining Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. Before the integration, it was Fuyu Coal Mine, which was built in 1989 with a designed production capacity of 0.06 million tons/year. The integration project started in 2013 and was officially put into production in 2016, with a design production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
At about 12 noon on November 16, 2005, a roof fall accident occurred in Fuyu Coal Mine, and 9 miners were trapped underground. Seven miners were rescued, and the whereabouts of two were unknown.
- Operator: Shaanxi Province Fugu County Zhongneng Yi'an Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Zhongyuan Fubang Asset Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhangshipan Village, Tianjiazhai Town, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.987137, 110.703113
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 105.16 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 73.53 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 50.3897 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2016
Articles and resources
- 陕西省府谷县中能亿安矿业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 关于《横山县张家洼煤炭实业有限责任公司横山县横山镇张家洼煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案》等十四个方案审查结果的公示, 陕西省自然资源厅, June 27, 2019
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed July 2021
- 陕西府谷府榆煤矿发生冒顶事故 现2人下落不明, 新华网, November 17, 2005
- 神府矿区煤的煤质特性与利用, 道客巴巴, Accessed July 2021