Zhongtai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhongtai Coal Mine is a Sino-foreign joint venture, based on the expansion of the original Hebi Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. No.4 Coal Mine.The mine was built in March 1958 and was simply put into production in November 1960. The mine was rebuilt and expanded in 1992, and the designed production capacity was increased from 0.45 million tons/year to 0.9 million tons/year.The mine is a coal and gas outburst mine.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Hebi Zhongtai Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Hebi Ji Fourth Mine Industrial Plaza, Hebi City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.985492, 114.154249
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 76.125 million tonne
- Coal Type: Lean coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 23.4825 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1960