Zhongtian Hechuang Ordos power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhongtian Hechuang Ordos power station (中天合创鄂尔多斯煤炭深加工示范项目一期热电联产) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture.
Background on Project
Sinopec is currently planning to build a three-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 300 MW in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The project was permitted in 2013, and is under construction.
The plant was commissioned in 2016.
- Sponsor: Zhongtian Hechuang Energy Co
- Parent company: Sinopec
- Location: Tuke Industrial Park, Uxin Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.085839, 109.473878 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW; Unit 3: 30 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "鄂尔多斯煤炭深加工示范项目一期获准," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2013/8/23
- "公司积极筹备中天合创项目对口支援工作," 2014-1-22
- "Zhongtianhe Ordos coal deep processing demonstration project thermal power plant general contracting project in the overall ceremony," Sinopec, 2017-01-06