Zhongxing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Dongleizhuang Village, Lingdi Town，Jiaocheng County, Luliang City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhongxing Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Fenxi Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.. It was merged in 2000.
- Operator: Shanxi Fenxi Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dongleizhuang Village, Lingdi Town，Jiaocheng County, Luliang City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.624489, 112.135903(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 270Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 187Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal/Met
- Mine Size: 18.8179k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: Merged in 2000