Zhongye Dongfang Jiangsu Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Danbei County, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province,China.
- Private/State ownership:partial state owned(State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council 20%)
- Parent company: Jiangsu Feida Holding Group Co., Ltd. 65%
- Owner: Jiangsu Feida Holding Group Co., Ltd. 65%， Beris Engineering & Research Corporation 20%, Han Jianhui 15%, 
- Other language plant name: 中冶东方江苏重工有限公司
- Alternative plant names: Zhongye Dongfang Heavy Industry Danyang Co., Ltd.
- Location: Danbei County, Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 32.104319, 119.792126(exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2009 (age 12–13)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 2000 
- Steel product category: semi-finished steel products
- Steel products: billets
- Steel sector end users: automotive, energy, tools and machinery
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 electric arc furnaces (EAF) (1x220-tonne)
Articles and resources