Zhongyu Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhongyu Cogen power station (中阳钢铁集团中钰能源公司热电) is a 405-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Jinluo Town.
Background on Project
Zhongyu Cogen power station is a 3 x 135 MW coal plant in Jinluo Town, owned by Shanxi Zhongyang Iron & Steel Group. The plant was commissioned in 2007 and is planned for retirement in 2020.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Zhongyu Energy Co
- Parent company: Shanxi Zhongyang Iron & Steel Group
- Location: Jinluo Town, Zhongyang, Lüliang Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.461498, 111.111952 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 405 MW (Units 1-3: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "吕梁市人民政府办公厅关于印发吕梁市煤电淘汰落后产能实施方案的通知," SMM, 2018-07-31