|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhuanlongwan mine (鄂尔多斯市转龙湾煤炭有限公司转龙湾煤矿) with an annual production capacity of 10 million tonnes(Mt), is located in the territory of Ejin Horo,Ordos, Inner Mongolia.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Nalintaohe Town, Ejin Horo, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
Coal Mine Background
In July 2015, the Zhuanlongwan mine has been ratified by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC)for construction, with approved annual production capacity of 5Mt. In August 2018, the mine passed completion acceptance and was officially put into production. In 2019, the capacity of Zhuanlongwan mine has been approved by the Department of Energy of Inner Mongolia to increase to 10 Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Erdos Zhuanlongwan Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Yankuang Group
- Location: Nalintaohe Town, Ejin Horo, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.570975,110.109982
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 10 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 713.61Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 395.35Mt
- Coal type:Bituminous
- Mine Size: 56.86k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2018
- Source of Financing: