Zhujiadian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhujiadian Coal Mine belongs to Shanxi Liliu Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd. The mine was built in September 1994 and put into production on October 10, 2000, with a 0.45 million tons/year design production capacity. In 2009, the mine underwent resource reorganization. Then it began to carry out the technical transformation, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The project was completed in December 2017. Zhujiadian Coal Mine is a high gas mine. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
On October 23, 2002, a huge gas explosion occurred in Zhujiadian Coal Mine, which killed 44 people and injured 5 others.
- Operator: Shanxi Liliu Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd. Zhujiadian Coal Mine
- Owner: Shanxi Liliu Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhujiadian Village, Jinluo Town, Zhongyang County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.424089, 111.141009
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 204.3190 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 85.42 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 17.1518 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000