Zhujiamao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Zhujiamao Coal Mine is operated by Shaanxi Zhongtai Energy Investment Co., Ltd. It was built in February 2012 and was completed and put into production in 2017, with a 1.5 million tons/year design production capacity. In 2020, the approved production capacity increased from 1.5 million tons/year to 3.0 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shaanxi Zhongtai Energy Investment Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jining Energy Development Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qianliang Village, Boluo Town, Hengshan District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.011143, 109.461152
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 181.785 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 96.965 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 62.21 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2017