Zhujidong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhujidong Coal Mine is operated by Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd., which is owned by Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd. The mine started in 2007 and was put into production in 2013. The mine spans Panji District, Huainan City, and Huaiyuan County, Bengbu City, with an area of 42.4321km2.
- Operator: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd. (82.90%)
- Location: Zhujidong, Panji Town, Panji District, Huainan City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 32.862557, 116.822582(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 937.645 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 464.303 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 42.4321k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2013