Zhujixi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhujixi Coal Mine is operated by Zhong An United Coal Chemical Co., Ltd, which is owned by Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd. (50%) and China Petrochemical Corporation (50%). The mine started operating in June 2016, with a designed production capacity of 4 million tons/year and a designed service life of 72.6 years. The approved production capacity of the mine was 3.2 million tonnes/year in 2019.
- Operator: Zhong An United Coal Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group Co., Ltd. (50%)，China Petrochemical Corporation (50%)
- Location: Hetong Town, Panji District, Huainan City, Anhui Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 32.911760, 116.712468(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.2 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 855.78 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 397.162 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal, Met)
- Mine Size: 38.71k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2016