Zhunda power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhunda power station (蒙能准大发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Jungar (Zhunge'er) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Zhunda power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW. The plant was completed in 2006, and is owned by Inner Mongolia Asset Management Bureau.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Energy Generation & Investment Group
- Parent company: Inner Mongolia Asset Management Bureau
- Location: Jungar (Zhunge'er) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.7849432, 111.1592834 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Zhunda Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.