Zhunger Zhujiaping power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zhunger Zhujiaping power station (珠江投资内蒙古华厦朱家坪电力公司) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the plant in Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture.
Background on Project
The project's 2014 environmental impact assessment stated the power station would be 1,320 MW (2 x 660 MW) and ultra-supercritical technology, but was later reported as supercritical technology. Construction is planned for 2015.
Construction began in September 2017. The project is described as sending power outside the region to Tianjin, which would likely make it exempt from restrictions on new coal plants under China's "red light" policy. Planet shows the construction progress from August 2017 to January 2019.
Unit 1 was commissioned in July 2021, and unit 2 in September 2021.
- Sponsor: Guangdong Huaxia Energy Investment Ltd
- Parent company: Pearl River Investment
- Location: Mazha Town, Zhujiaping, Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.6052, 111.3697 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2021
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "电力板块," Pearl River Investment, accessed December 2014
- "鄂尔多斯市发展和改革委员会关于内蒙古准格尔朱家坪电厂一期2×600MW机组工程开展前期工作的请示," July 21, 2011
- "内蒙古华厦朱家坪电力有限公司一期2×660MW超超临界机组工程环境影响评价信息公示," zge.gov.cn, 2014-12-29
- "内蒙古朱家坪电厂2×660MW超临界燃煤空冷机组工程一次风机招标预," 中国火力发电网, 2015-02-11
- [http://unn.people.com.cn/n1/2017/0930/c221070-29570461.html "蒙西至天津南特高压输电通道配套电源点朱家坪电厂项目开工建设, 2017年09月30日
- "内蒙古朱家坪两台660MW机组双投产," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2021/10/21