Zhuxianzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhuxianzhuang Coal Mine was completed and put into operation in April 1983, with a designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. After the expansion in 1988, the designed production capacity was 1.8 million tons per year. The approved production scale in 2019 is 2.4 million tons per year.
On January 30, 2015, a flooding accident occurred in the Zhuxianzhuang Coal Mine, resulting in 7 deaths and 7 injuries. On June 30, 2019, a work safety accident occurred in the ground industrial plaza of the Zhuxianzhuang Coal Mine, resulting in two deaths.
- Operator: Huaibei Mining Group Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Zhuxianzhuang Coal Mine
- Owner: Huaibei Mining Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Zhuxianzhuang Town, Yongqiao District, Suzhou City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.615871, 117.121778
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 113.4190 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 42.9880 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 26.30k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1983
Articles and resources
- 淮北矿业股份有限公司朱仙庄煤矿, 企查查, Accessed May 2021
- 淮北矿业(集团)有限责任公司朱仙庄煤矿, 道客巴巴, Accessed May 2021
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要（52页）, 方正证券承销保荐有限责任公司, October 16, 2020
- 安徽朱仙庄煤矿7死事故调查报告公布 13人受处理, 人民网, March 17, 2015
- 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年年度报告（19Page）, 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司, April 25, 2021