Zhuzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Zhuzhuang Coal Mine started construction in October 1959 and officially put into operation in March 1965. The design production capacity is 0.75 million tons per year, and the design service life is 59 years.  The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.6 million tons per year.
On July 6, 2018, a flood accident occurred in the Zhuzhuang Coal Mine, resulting in 2 deaths and 7 injuries.
- Operator: Huaibei Mining Co., Ltd. Zhuzhuang Coal Mine 
- Owner: Huaibei Mining Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Kuangshanji, Duji District, Huaibei City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.969117, 116.865417
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.6 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 23.7140 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 13.58 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Lean coal, Coking coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 25.3242k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1965