Zielona Góra power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Zielona Góra power station is a 198-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Lubuskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Zielona Gora, Lubuskie Province, Poland.
In 2019 a 30 MW expansion was proposed at the plant. However as of March 2021 there have been no new updates, and the proposal was not mentioned in the Management Board report for 2020. This expansion is presumed shelved.
- Sponsor: PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A.
- Parent company: PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A.
- Location: Zielona Gora, Lubuskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 51.9514, 15.4879 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 198 MW
- Gross generating capacity (shelved): 30 MW
Articles and Resources
- Management Board report on activities of PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A. and the Capital Group of PGE in 2020, PGE, Dec 31, 2020
- Zasuń: PGE chce mieć największe bloki gazowe w Europie - BiznesAlert.pl
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1019067 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 19W000000000231B accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- J Zarębska et al, Positive energy practice in Lubuskie District - a case study, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Volume 214, International Conference on the Sustainable Energy and Environmental Development 14–17 November 2017, Krakow, Poland
- Technologia Elektrociepłownia "Zielona Góra" S.A.
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_19W000000000231B European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91