Zijin coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Zijin coal mine (山西煤炭运销集团晋中紫金煤业有限公司) The construction site is located in Wujinshan Town, Yuci District, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, and its designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.The coal mine is currently in a state of suspension.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Dongsuanyu Village, Wujinshan Town, Yuci District, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On February 23, 2020, Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Jinzhong Zijin Coal Industry Co., Ltd. suffered a roof fall accident, resulting in three deaths. The accident is currently under investigation, and Zijin coal mine is in a state of suspension.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Coal Transportation and Sales Group Jinzhong Zijin Coal Industry Co. 
- Parent Company: Jinneng Group Co., Ltd. (51%), Jinzhong Jinliang Tianze Energy Technology Co., Ltd. (49%)
- Location: Dongsuanyu Village, Wujinshan Town, Yuci District, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates:37.862162, 112.828321(exact)
- Status: suspended 
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 22.7746k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: