Zlin power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Zlin power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Alpiq Generation
- Parent company: Alpiq
- Location: Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 49.2254, 17.6538 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 2001)
Articles and Resources