Zofiowka Moszczenica power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Zofiowka Moszczenica power station is a 41-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Tarnow Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Tarnow Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: PGNiG Termika SA
- Parent company: PGNiG
- Location: Tarnow Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 49.9421, 18.5698 (exact)
- Coal type: Hard coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 41 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 41 MW (start-up in 1966)
Articles and Resources